Cacao Sea Salt Granola
3 C rolled oats
1/3 C shredded coconut
1 1/2 C chopped walnuts
1/2 C cinnamon pecans
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinammon
1/4 C vegan dark chocolate chips
1/4 C cacao nibs
1/2 C cocoa powder
1/4 C coconut oil
1/2 C maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees
2. Add oats, walnuts, shredded coconut, cinnamon, salt, brown sugar, and cocoa powder to a food processor or blender and pulse 3-4 times. If you do not have a food processor or blender, you can just stir ingredients until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, melt coconut oil in microwave until liquid form. Add maple syrup and stir together.
4. Add liquid ingredients to dry mixture and stir until well combined.
5. Spread mixture evenly over a baking sheet and press down with a spatula. Sprinkle pecans on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly crispy golden brown.
6. Remove pan from oven to allow granola to cool. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and chocolate chips. Break apart once completely cooled to enjoy!
All recipes are developed by plant-based chef Natalie Blevins.
Visit PA Peach for more recipes!